Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

January 16, 2013

Commission paintings of Cornwall



Commission paintings depend upon trust and connection between you and me.  Let's create a personal painting .... heartfelt and unique .... a reflection of your imagination and the artist's eye.  It could be an evocative beach, a depiction of your family or childhood remembered.  Here are some images of recent commission paintings of Cornwall.


 Daughters at Treyarnon Beach Cornwall


 Walking near the Iron Bridge at Padstow Cornwall


Family walk Camel Estuary Cornwall


If you're looking for a painting of a special beach featuring your family, do let me know and I'll be happy to chat with you about it .....


Commission Paintings link to my website


Please take a look around my new Melanie McDonald online gallery shop!


Paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery

Join the chat with me on Twitter
Say hello on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest
Follow my pictures on Tumblr






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...