Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

June 11, 2014

Innocent Fine Art, Clifton Village, Bristol








I'm excited to say that I've just delivered six new paintings to Innocent Fine Art, which are now available to view and buy.  I've been exhibiting with Innocent Fine Art in Clifton Village, Bristol for several years now.  I love it because the gallery is super stylish in its own right, (it has a smart grey facade, generous Georgian rooms, fresh flowers, and friendly ambiance), plus it's in my favourite boho chic area of Bristol called Clifton Village.  Described as 'the most beautiful shopping quarter ....', (Visit Bristol website), Clifton Village is distinguished by wonderful Georgian architecture, and it has attracted an eclectic collection of independent shops and street cafes centered around  The Clifton Arcade.  Well worth a visit on a sunny afternoon!

I hope you love the paintings - I have a fabulous high-quality, Limited Edition Print collection available of all of them in my online shop - and please remember, they are all individually handmade to order in the UK!  

As always, if you have an arty question, please email me at : info(@)melaniemcdonald.co.uk - love to hear from you!

Top : Painting - Golden Morning Walk, near Rock, Cornwall 


Quiet Walk, Daymer Bay, Cornwall 


Little Boat, Camel Estuary, Cornwall


Wild Walk, near Padstow, Cornwall


Rolling Waves, Constantine Bay, Cornwall



Spring Morning, Camel Estuary, Cornwall


Innocent Fine Art, Clifton Village, Bristol 

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery

Say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...