Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

November 27, 2014

The Wey Gallery in Godalming, Surrey

Stepping out of the shadow of winter, Mull, Scotland - print online

Hello friends!  I'm very happy to let you know that I'm now selling my paintings through The Wey Gallery in Godalming, Surrey.  I'm thrilled to be showing my work alongside new up and coming talent, as well as modern masters.  The Wey Gallery specialize in contemporary British art, Sculpture and Ceramics, please take a look around their website - The Wey Gallery, (or even better, pop in for a coffee and relaxed viewing!).  

If you are interested in a painting, please contact Julie or Clare at The Wey Gallery, 44 Bridge Street, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HL or email them on info (@) theweygallery.com 


Evening after the rain, Arisaig, Scotland - limited edition print online

Midsummer light, estuary near Rock, Cornwall - limited edition print online

Fistral Beach, Newquay - sea breeze blowin' ... - canvas wrap print online

La vie en bord de la mer, Bretagne - limited edition print online

Brittany beach - early morning walk - limited edition print online

Constantine Bay, Coastal Dreaming, Cornwall - online print 

Windsurfer - To infinity and beyond - limited edition online print

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...