Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 20, 2015

#FridayPainting : The first day of Spring, St. Michael's Mount, Cornwall

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

Excerpt from the poem Auguries of Innocence by the English poet and painter William Blake

Painting: The first day of Spring, St. Michael's Mount, Cornwall

View more of my paintings of St. Michael's Mount.

I'm an artist inspired by the coast of Cornwall, Scotland and Brittany - view my paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery

Join the chat with me on Twitter 
Other places to say hello Facebook  Pinterest Tumblr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...