Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

June 14, 2015

New Paintings at the Wey Gallery, Godalming, Surrey



Ride like the wind II, Polzeath, Cornwall

Hello friends - I wanted to let you know that I've six new paintings on display at the Wey Gallery in the picturesque town of Godalming in Surrey.  Specializing in contemporary British art, the gallery has a relaxed and friendly ambiance.  It's a pleasure to take some 'time out' from your busy life and view fresh, exciting paintings and collectable ceramics.  The Wey Gallery strives to find the perfect piece of artwork for your home or office, and they will happily bring a selection of pieces for you to view in situ to make sure it's the perfect choice.  Please take a look around their website: The Wey Gallery.

The paintings I have on display can be viewed below - the originals are available from the gallery, please email or call them.  All of the paintings can also be purchased as Limited Edition Prints from my online shop, (please click on the link below each painting).

Summer Surfer and Plane Trail, Cornwall

Endless Summer, Brittany

French Essence - Brittany Beach Walk

Sunset Girl, Les Sables Blancs.

Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall - as we talked the stars came out

I'm an artist inspired by the coast of Cornwall, Scotland and Brittany - view all of my paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery

Join the chat with me on Twitter 
Other places to say hello Facebook  Pinterest Tumblr


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...