Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 01, 2016

#FridayPainting : Freedom, Constantine Bay, Cornwall

Drive with me

Do the things you won't believe
Drive with me
Past the city and down to the sea
Crushing dreams
Leave me be
I cannot sleep

Drive with me
Past the city and down to the sea
Crushing dreams
Leave in peace
Let me be

Excerpt from 'Sea Song' by the British alternative rock band the Doves (another band I love to play when I'm painting... ).  Read more about them on their excellent blog: DovesMusicBlog

Painting above: Freedom, Constantine Bay, Cornwall

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...