Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

June 09, 2017

#FridayPainting : Echoes of you, Crantock Beach

With her smile as sweet as a warm wind in summer
She's got me flying like a bird in a bright June sky
And then just when she thinks that I've got her number
Brings me down to the ground with her wintry eye
That's my baby
She can be all four seasons in one day

From the song Four Seasons written by Sting for his daughter Coco.  This lovely song features on his 1996 album, Mercury Falling, and is one of my regular studio plays... ideal for those quieter mornings...

Painting above:  Echoes of you, Crantock Beach, Newquay

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...