Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 09, 2014

My summer art gallery in Locquirec, Brittany.


Hello!  I wanted to let you know that my summer art gallery is open. Covering three floors, I'm selling limited edition prints, cushions, new paintings, plus older work in the roof space, (inspired by the 'vide grenier' - or 'empty your attic' - sales around here!). The gallery can be found next to Pors Ar Villec surfing beach in the beautiful coastal village of Locquirec, northwest Brittany. Open everyday until the end of September.

If you see something you like in the photos, please email me, love to hear from you!

Top painting: Live as your dream, Rock, Cornwall

Paintings above: French Essence, Brittany (left) Summer Solstice, Brittany (top right) and Riding into the Sun, Les Sables Blancs, Brittany (bottom right).

Some of my art cushions.

Paintings above: La vie en bord de mer, Bretagne (top) and Endless Summer, Brittany (bottom).


Paintings above: L'Ocean Breton (left) and Winter Skies, Santec, Brittany (right).


Paintings above: Surfer and Shells (left), Hibiscus Ocean Dream (top right) and Atlantic Surfers Cornwall (bottom right).

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald GalleryOr come and say Hello, ask a question - love to hear from you!, and chat with me on Twitter - or just Like my NEW page on Facebook, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...