Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

February 08, 2009

Snow Paintings by Melanie McDonald.


Click to enlarge.
New Year's Day. Print Available by Melanie McDonald. See www.melaniemcdonald.co.uk


Click to enlarge.
Walk in the Snow. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 36" x 24". SOLD.


Click to enlarge.
Snow in the Hills of Southern Skye, Scotland. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 36" x 36". SOLD. £1495. Carole Innocent Gallery, Bristol, U.K.


Click to enlarge.
New Year's Day II. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 72" x 72". SOLD.


Click to enlarge.
New Year's Day I. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 48" x 48". SOLD.


Click to enlarge.
Walk in the Park. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 40" x 40". N.F.S.


Click to enlarge.
Walk in the Snow II. Painting by Melanie McDonald. 48" x 36". SOLD.

Thinking about snow paintings and how wonderful it would be to paint a series of magical white paintings. Looking through my archive .... here are a few snow paintings I've made over the years.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...