Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 12, 2013

My summer gallery in Perros-Guirec, Brittany

The other week I was out scouting for a pop-up gallery.  (You may remember that last summer I scored the cutest little gallery by the beach in Locquirec, close to where I live). I sauntered along the marina of the glamorous sailing town Perros-Guirec - located in the heart of the stunningly beautiful Côte de Granit Rose. And then I saw it - a huge vacant shop to rent, (that night I dreamed about it, really!).  As it happens, the landlord visited my beach gallery last year and loves 'la lumière' in my paintings.  I signed on the dotted line .... and my heart skipped a beat ....

"And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."  Ericas Jong (novelist).








EXPO ETE 2013
PERROS-GUIREC (centre ville - en face de la banque B.N.P. Paribas).
Open 7 days.

Prints of my paintings in my New! Online Shop

Paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery 

Join the chat with me on Twitter 
Say hello on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest  
Follow my pictures on Tumblr 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...