Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

August 04, 2015

Fistral Beach Holiday Style!


I'm thrilled to have 3 of my large canvas prints chosen for this beautiful, coastal apartment overlooking Newquay's premier surfing beach.  'Six Cribbar', (named after Fistral Beach's giant 'Cribbar' wave), has stunning, and far-reaching views over the Atlantic towards Watergate Bay.  I grew up in Newquay, (and spent countless hours on Fistral!), so I feel especially happy to see my art in this contemporary apartment.  The ideal place for a luxury surf holiday this August... wish I was there!

The print above is called 'The last day of summer' and can be ordered in my online shop.

For more info and photos of 'Six Cribbar - Newquay', click here.

Surfers and Seaspray, North Cornwall


Changing Weather, Camel Estuary, Cornwall

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery

Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...