Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

January 06, 2014

Snapshots of December '13

 From our place ... the oak ridge and mist in the valley at dawn.
Stormy reflections on Christmas day, Brittany.

The calm before the storm at les Sables Blancs.

New winter painting of Dossen beach, Brittany.

Sunlight before dusk, Locquirec harbour.

My daughter, growing up!

North Fistral Beach, Newquay ... deserted!

Holiday rock pooling, Brittany.

Old sea defence near Roscoff.

Back in the studio, new work begins.


Prints of Melanie McDonald paintings in my Online Shop

Chat online with me @MelMcDonaldArt on Twitter 
Or, please Like my Facebook Page for latest news and events!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...