Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

May 08, 2015

Snapshots of April '15






A short trip to beloved north Cornwall to see family and friends... the best of April!

Limited Edition Photographs available, please request a print by email: info (@) melaniemcdonald.com - all questions welcome, (love to hear from you!).

I'm an artist inspired by the coast of Cornwall, Scotland and Brittany - view my paintings at Melanie McDonald Gallery

Join the chat with me on Twitter 
Other places to say hello Facebook  Pinterest Tumblr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...