Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 26, 2015

Paintings of Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Ocean Breeze, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Hello friends!  I hope you're enjoying a wonderful summer!  I've 7 new paintings (and prints!), of beautiful Crantock Beach in Newquay, Cornwall.  I grew up in Newquay, and visited Crantock as a child, so it has very happy memories.  With its stunning golden sand and green water, it's still one of my favourite beaches. 

Living by the sea, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Colours of Crantock, Newquay, Cornwall

Tranquility, early summer, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Ocean Light, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Free Spirit, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Morning Surf, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...