Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

May 20, 2016

#FridayPainting : Bright day at Polzeath, Cornwall

I can't begin to tell you how it feels
It's a clear blue sky
Out here my heart so full it's fit to burst
Just counting the hours
Home, such a long way gone
How to share a day, here's my only way
Send myself to you
Wishing you were here

From the song 'Wishing you were here', featured on the album 'Hoodoo' by the fabulous British singer Alison Moyet, (a favourite I play when I'm in the studio....).

Painting above:  Bright day at Polzeath, Cornwall

You can take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Like my NEW page on Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...