Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

October 17, 2008

Five reasons why I like my blog ....



This quiet blogging place is where I sometimes come to think and reflect .... like this beach in Cornwall.

I'm learning to appreciate the passing of time, and pay more attention to the small things.

Ideas that would otherwise be forgotten can be found here, and maybe special pictures too.

My jottings help keep me grounded in this crazy, wonderful world we live in.

And if I'm very lucky, I get to meet new people and make unexpected friendships ....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...