Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

April 16, 2009

Thanks to friends and family.

Old friends and new, family and extended family have been in contact regularly since word got out that R. is undergoing treatment for cancer. Thanks to all who came along to the opening of my exhibition as a show of their love and support. I was especially touched to see friends who I hadn't seen for years. Words are hard to find to say how grateful we are; they have made us feel less alone during this strange time in our lives.

P.S. Thanks also to all who have been reading my blog and sent messages of support, I'm surprised and moved Xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...