Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

April 11, 2009

Surfer Paintings Exhibition, Polzeath.

Although my trip to Cornwall for the opening of my Surfers exhibition at Polzeath was brief and exhausting;  I've returned a bit more grounded and inspired.

The paintings were really well received - John and Steve, the owners of the 'Salt Water Bistro', were thrilled with the work and many were sold or reserved (check out the surfer paintings for more info www.melaniemcdonald.co.uk) . I felt I'd accomplished what I'd set out to achieve, which was a small miracle as stress levels have been high since R. was diagnosed with cancer this February.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...