Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 25, 2009

New Paintings - Melanie McDonald




End of the Day, Rock, II 40 x 40 inches SOLD.


Setting Sun, Camel Estuary, Cornwall 30 x 30 inches SOLD.


Estuary Reflections, Early Summer, Rock, Cornwall 24 x 24 inches.


Darkness Approaching, Camel Estuary, Cornwall 30 x 30 inches SOLD


A Day in Summer, near Rock, Cornwall 24 x 48 inches. SOLD.

If you have a question please email me at melaniemcdonald8(@)gmail.com
Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...