Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

September 28, 2015

Surf paintings at the Hatch Gallery in Dorset

Kite Surfing, summer wind (buy prints in my online shop)

Friends! A note to let you know that I have new paintings in the Autumn Exhibition at the Hatch Gallery in Christchurch, Dorset.  Hatch Gallery is a charming, eclectic gallery which covers 3 floors.  It specializes in British contemporary art, exhibited alongside wonderful ceramics, handmade jewellery and beautifully sculpted driftwood furniture.  Well worth a look!

These original paintings are available from Hatch Gallery, you can buy Limited Edition Prints of the paintings in my online shop.

Only the ocean, Fistral Beach (buy prints in my online shop)

Aloha everyday, Newquay, Cornwall (buy prints in my online shop)

Emerald seas, Polzeath, Cornwall (buy prints in my online shop)

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Browse my photographs at - Melanie McDonald Photography
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...