Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

August 23, 2012

My boards on Pinterest


I'm a little bit in love with Pinterest.

Perhaps it's because I can use it to paint a clearer picture of what rocks my world ....

Perhaps it's because it says more than I could ever say with words ....

Perhaps it's because mixing up all these beautiful images somehow makes wonderful yin and yang ....

Perhaps it's just because it's so darn addictive!

I thought you might like a taster, here are a few of my pinboards .... enjoy xx

Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - Surface Water Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - Surf Shack Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - Endless Horizons Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - My Coast Vibe Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - House on the Hill Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - Solitary Figures Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - Topophilia Pinterest Board
Melanie McDonald Coast Artist - As we talked the stars came out Pinterest Board



View my paintings - Melanie McDonald Gallery

Join the chat with me on Twitter
Say hello on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest
Follow my pictures on Tumblr 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...