Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

September 30, 2013

Snapshots of September '13

 Making the most of the warm sea this Autumn.


 Le tour de la pointe, Locquirec .... my favourite walk.



Under the plane trees .... quintessential France!


 The most incredible spa hotel ....


 Le Grand Hotel des Bains on an exceptionally hot September day.



Heavenly lunches at the Brasserie de la Plage.


 A stunning spot for a house, no?


 The lazy hazy days of summer continue ....



Pebble sculptures on the beach at Ile Grande.


Our place on the hill in Brittany, a work in progress ....



Prints of Melanie McDonald paintings in my New! Online Shop





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...