Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

October 14, 2013

Limited Edition art cushions

We're embracing autumn, over here in Brittany.  After a long, hot summer outdoors, it's time for studio work and continuing renovations indoors.  And because it's autumn, I bring you my comfy, artful cushion collection .... each one a limited edition print of one of my paintings .... handmade in the UK with love ....








View my limited edition art cushion collection online here


Prints of Melanie McDonald paintings in my New! Online Shop





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...