Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 02, 2014

Snapshots of February '14

Slow February days ....

Lots of time in the studio.

Solitary walkers - new project.

Rocks at low tide, Locquirec.

Studio bench.

Brittany light.

New canvasses, drying.

Inspiration for lone walker paintings ....

From my window.

Morning light, Cornwall - new work.

Man and gulls, Cornwall - new work.

Low pressure, (hoping for a high in March ....).

Love to hear from you! Say hello @MelMcDonaldArt on Twitter 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...