Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

September 16, 2015

Art Exhibition #Locquirec Bretagne


 
Friends, I'm having an exhibition of my paintings and prints at the municipal gallery in Locquirec, near my French home.  'L'Ere du Large' Gallery is a fab light-filled space and free for local artists!  Here are a few of the paintings that will be on display.  The exhibition runs until 25th September, open daily 3-7pm.  All paintings are available as Limited Edition Prints in my online shop.
 
 L'Ocean Breton

Girl Rider, Pink Beach, Brittany

Celtic Tides, Santec, Brittany

The Parisians, le Dossen Plage, Brittany

Sunset Riders, Les Sables Blancs, Brittany

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Browse my photographs at - Melanie McDonald Photography

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...