Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

September 03, 2015

Wedding photography in Brittany

Earlier this summer, I was invited to photograph a wedding at Locquirec, in north Brittany, close to my French home.  The couple live and work in London.  Hannah's dream was to be married in Brittany as she has many happy memories of childhood holidays spent here.  For her wedding venue, she chose the gorgeous Hotel Spa - Grand Hotel Des Bains, (the garden even has a gate which opens directly onto a private beach!).  It was a perfect day.  The sun shone... the bride looked beautiful... and the groom couldn't stop smiling....








 
 
 
Browse my photographs at - Melanie McDonald Photography
 
Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
 
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...