Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 15, 2016

Beach Painting Commissions

Beach painting commissions.... personal and unique, created especially for you...

I'm always happy to have the opportunity to paint a personal artwork. I'd love to paint your favourite beach, and include family members, dogs (always part of the family!), surfers and horse-riders.

I aim to make commissioning a unique piece of art simple and fun!  So, if you like my work, why not get in contact.  Together we can create an heirloom, that can be handed down from generation to generation.

For more information, please take a look at my Commission Paintings page on my website.

Painting above: Commission of Perranporth Beach, Cornwall

Commission of Rock, Cornwall

Commission of Polzeath, Cornwall

Commission of Polzeath Bay, Cornwall

Commission of Treyarnon Bay, Cornwall

Beach painting commission

Commission of the Camel Estuary, Cornwall

Commission of Rock, Cornwall

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...