Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 18, 2016

#FridayPainting : Ocean Light, Crantock Beach, Newquay, Cornwall

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day

Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day
 
Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies....


Excerpt from I Can See Clearly Now, written and recorded by the wonderful Johnny Nash.


Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...