Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 12, 2008

Dream Life



I've had many studio's .... it was from number 6, that I started to daydream. It was situated in our furniture factory and overlooked a metal fabrication plant. All day long huge rafts of metal arrived on heavy duty lorries to be bashed into shape by a vocal gang of men. When I looked out of my studio window I used to imagine fields and sky, without neighbours, somewhere in France ....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...