Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

June 05, 2009

South Brittany break - Guilvinec and La Torche, Cornouaille, Brittany.

Guilvinec, Brittany - white sand and aqua lagoon like sea.
La Torche beach, Brittany - watching the surfers.
Plage de la Torche, Cornouaille, Brittany.
Kids and Dogs, Guilvinec Beach, Brittany.
Surf daughter, Guilvinec Beach, Brittany.
At Guilvinec the deserted white, sandy beaches of tropical beauty stretch into the distance. We've parked our camper in the dunes and are lulled to sleep by the sound of the sea. I've found inspiration at the wild, surfing beach Plage de la Torche, which I hope to paint one day. The worries of the last few months seem like they belong to another time ....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...