Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

July 11, 2014

#FridayPainting : I am the ocean

It doesn’t interest me
what you do for a living.
I want to know
what you ache for
and if you dare to dream
of meeting your heart’s longing.

It doesn’t interest me
how old you are.
I want to know
if you will risk
looking like a fool
for love
for your dream
for the adventure of being alive....


Excerpt from the poem: The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer (read the entire poem, and find out more about Oriah, by clicking on the link). 

Painting: I am the ocean

You can buy Limited Edition Prints and Canvas Wraps of 'I am the ocean' in my online shop.

Take a look at all my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Keep in touch by Liking my NEW page on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...