Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

November 14, 2014

Art Cushions Online (for you to cosy up with this autumn ...)

The air is crisp and the leaves are golden.  We're embracing late autumn, over here in Brittany!  After our gorgeous Indian summer, (the hottest October 31st on record!), it's time for studio work and continuing home renovations.  And to put you in the autumn mood - my cosy, art cushions are back!  Each one a limited edition print of one of my paintings, handmade in the UK with love ....

Art cushion - Sunset Riders, Les Sables Blancs, Brittany

Art cushion - Girl Rider, Pink Beach, Brittany

Art Cushion - French Essence, Brittany Beach Walk

Art Cushion - Darkness Approaching, Camel Estuary, Cornwall

Art Cushion - Windsurfer, To infinity and beyond

Art Cushion - Daymer Bay, Cornwall - wide blue estuary

Art Cushion - Early Evening Reflections, Polzeath, Cornwall

Art Cushion - Kite Surfer, Ocean Motion



Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...