Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

March 25, 2016

#FridayPainting : Springtime Walk, Daymer Bay, Cornwall

Since life moves in a straight line through time, but otherwise takes its twists and turns, its compressions and expansions, and since one moment is not the same length as another, except by the clock, I want to put fairytales right across my life.

Taken from an article written by the wonderful British author Jeanette Winterson 
Read the whole piece here - Jeanette Winterson: the books that changed my life 

Painting above: Springtime Walk, Daymer Bay, Cornwall

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...