Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

April 27, 2016

Paintings at Josie Eastwood Gallery

Painting above: The first day of spring, St. Micheal's Mount

Hello Friends! A note to let you know that I'm thrilled to have 4 new paintings in the Spring Exhibition at the Josie Eastwood Gallery.  Josie is celebrating her gallery's 20th anniversary, a fabulous achievement! She exhibits contemporary art, plus stunning ceramics and sculptures for the home and the garden.  The calm ambience of her gallery makes it the perfect place to enjoy the wonderful art she's collected, please take a look - www.josieeastwood.com

Family walk at Rock, Cornwall

Springtime walk, Daymer Bay, Cornwall

Beautiful morning, Padstow Bay, Cornwall 

Browse my paintings at - Melanie McDonald Gallery
Or come and say Hello, ask a question (love to hear from you!), and chat with me on Twitter
Other places to say Hi! Facebook  Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...