Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

November 01, 2013

Snapshots of October '13

Truly lovely autumn sunrises viewed from the skylight.

Mist over the valley at our place on the hill.

Late flourish of moorland heather on the Pink Granite Coast.

In the studio, October inspiration!

Storm clouds, sunlight, and Parisians taking their promenade, near Roscoff.

My exhibition, in the charming old village school in Locquirec.


Late afternoon sunlight flooding the gallery space.

Most-loved window sill in the village.


The old tombstone path and autumn leaves, a poetic combination!


Walnuts drying in our old loft.

End of October afternoon.


Prints of Melanie McDonald paintings in my New! Online Shop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...