Welcome to the blog of Melanie McDonald ! I'm a professional artist, my life is divided between my home in Newquay, Cornwall and my renovation project - an 18th Century farm - in North Brittany, France. My inspiration comes from the beautiful beaches, skies and seas of Cornwall, Brittany and Scotland. This is where I share my paintings and photographs, I hope it inspires you.

February 02, 2014

Snapshots of January '14

The quiet month ....

Time for gazing at the horizon.

Shadow.

Lots of time in my studio, work progressing.

Art expo at the museum in Brest.

Discovering yet another ancient customs house at le Yaudet.


Quintessential France!


Winter estuary, (roll on spring!).

Friends and sunsets.

End of the month, lengthening days.

Please say Hello @MelMcDonaldArt on Twitter or keep in touch and Like my Facebook Page for latest news and events! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...